Fundamental laws of Public Speaking
It is impossible for us not to communicate, so it’s essential that we understand the laws of effective communication and ensure that we are levitating optimally.
Here are some laws that fundamentally apply to public speaking:
1) It’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it.
2) KYA – Know your audience (who are they..? what’s in it for them..?).
3) Plan, prepare, practice and then preach .
4) Nothing is Perfect in this world. If you make a mistake – people will remember the speech for the mistake you made – after all we are humans.
5) It is not Impression on the audience – It s Connection with the audience which makes a difference between a spaker and a great speaker.
Not that complicated is it, really?
If anxiety, fear or nervousness is getting in your way, I can help.
Join me on my next “Levitate – Unbox your Speaking Talent” course and I’ll quickly help you overcome anxiety – and start speaking with gravitas.